Wednesday, February 24, 2016

SMITE on Playstation 4 Review

World's Collide Odin
(PS4 Skin)
What SMITE is on PS4?!?!?
   Kinda as of right now it is only on is Alpha stage of development and Closed Beta starts in the beginning of March.


How Can I Play? 
   Right now the only way to play is by following SMITEgame on Twitter, Facebook or by following people who work at Hi-Rez. As of 2/24/16 right now IGN is also giving away codes so check them out.  

   Closed BETA starts in early March and you can sign up for it here http://www.smitegame.com/ps4-beta



C4CIDEMON. A PS4 exclusive Ymir Skin
Is it the same as on PC?  
   At its core its the same game and is just as fun but the game is a few patches behind, and the gameplay will feel clunky and awkward at first but the more you play, the more comfortable you feel just like the first time you played on PC. VGS, buying items, using actives and consumables also take a little time to get used to but considering how the implemented so many feature that are only used by a keyboard and mouse they did a really good job. (The buttons and UI are similar to the Xbox One as far as I can tell) 


What Do You Like About It?

  • Hitting abilities with small radius is harder and you have to learn how to use the UI and features of the game like VGS with a controller.
  • The game looks beautiful, all the effects and sounds are very crisp.
  • There are multiple control schemes and they are very simple to follow.
  • The gameplay is the same at its core.
  • Overall its a really fun experience, clicking the wrong button can be heartbreaking when it makes you die but after a couple of hours of playing you can get the hang of it.

What Would You 
Like to See in the Future?
   It's only in apha and its been out for 5 days so I'm not going to critique it but instead say what I want to see in the future because like I said before this is only an alpha build and I only have a few games under my belt to judge the game by.

  • Custom key binding so I can make the controls feel natural to me.
  • All of the modes in the game as of right now I have only been able to play Arena and Joust 3v3 online. (probably will be fixed by closed BETA).
  • The ability to link my accounts so I can have my masteries and achievements ( I like being noticed for my accomplishments don't judge me).
  • Catching up to the PC version when it comes to Patches or getting caught up as close as possible.

I Have More What Do I Do?
  Check out Hi-Rez's PS4 FAQ page click here.


4 comments:

  1. free psn code I really appreciate the kind of topics post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diversions on this reassure are helpfully gathered in different classifications like clubhouse, card and prepackaged games and activity and enterprise. Other than these, pretending and incitement, child's family, battling and shooting, games and hustling and procedure are a portion of the other gaming choices accessible on this reassure.click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good blog, most of games lover must have playstation card

    ReplyDelete